Roses are a wonderful choice of flowers for weddings. They are traditionally romantic, delicate, beautiful, and offer a wonderful fragrance. For these reasons, many people choose to have roses as a part of their wedding but choosing can still be a challenge.
For instance, roses come in a multitude of colors, shades, sizes, types, and so on. To help you choose the right type of rose for your wedding, we have provided the meanings so you will know which colors and meanings you want for your wedding.
By understanding the meaning of each rose, the mystery is exposed. Just remember that regardless of the color you choose, the rose is a symbol of love that dates back to ancient Greek. At this time, the rose represented the love that Aphrodite had for Adonis. Even King Nebuchadnezzar had hundreds of roses adorning his palace every day. For these reasons, many couples choose the rose in that it is the ultimate flower of love.
- Dark Pink Appreciation and Gratitude
- Light Pink Admiration and Sympathy
- Orange Desire and Enthusiasm
- Pink Admiration, Appreciation, Grace, Perfect Happiness, Thank you
- Red Beauty, Courage, Love, Respect
- Red Rosebud Loveliness and Purity
- Red and White (when given together) Unity
- Thornless Rose Love at First Sight
- White Humility, Innocence, Purity, Reverence, Secrecy
- White Rosebud Girlhood
- Yellow Delight, Friendship, Gladness, Joy, New Beginning